Why migrate or extend your IS to a cloud provider?
Migration or extension of the IS to a cloud provider presents attractive advantages for managing its resources and processing power needs, while optimizing its costs:
- Innovative and competitive services offered by public cloud players,
- Optimization of its resources and costs by paying only for the services consumed,
- Ability to scale your infrastructure according to your needs, occasionally or permanently,
- Automation and gain in agility, speed, ease of configuration and reuse (DevOps logic),
- Transfer of certain responsibilities to cloud providers.
Optimizing the IS and successfully implementing a cloud strategy require specific support from experts. Whether the transition is total, multicloud or hybrid (private/public), historical heritage guides the choice of implementing cloud services.